Amazonia Salted Caramel Cheesecake
1 cup almonds
6 medjool dates
³/₄ cup cashews
3 heaped tbsp Amazonia Paleo Protein - Salted Caramel Coconut
3 medjool dates
¹/₄ cup coconut oil (melted)
¹/₂ cup water
1 cup medjool dates
1 cup water
1. Combine almonds and dates in a blender or food process until dough consistency.
2. Press half the dough into tin.
3. Blend all filling ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour filling ontop of base and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
5. Blend dates and water till smooth (Best to soak dates in water prior to blending)
6. Roll remaining half of dough into balls
7. Decorate cake with caramel sauce and balls!
Shared, with permission, from Amazonia.